Join the Action Team at NCCER’s Construction Career Pathways Conference
Education and industry representatives will be building a national construction pathways strategy for narrowing the skills gap. Voice your opinions, share your best practices and ask questions.
You have been hand-selected to participate in this event! If there are individuals in your organization that you believe could contribute to this event, with you or in your absence, please feel free to extend this invitation.
Together we can build a better pathways system.
- Date: Friday, Nov. 19, 2014
- Time: 7 a.m. to 1 p.m., breakfast and lunch provided
- Location: Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center Nashville, Tennessee
- Cost: FREE
Please join us the evening before the Construction Career Pathways Conference for an evening of networking with education and industry representatives over great food and beverages.
- Date: Thursday, Nov. 18, 2014
- Time: 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., drinks and hors d’oeuvres provided
- Location: River Room, Hilton New Orleans Riverside, New Orleans Louisiana
Dress is business casual. All conference attendees are invited.
- Conference Speakers
- Best Practice Profiles
- Emily DeRocco’s Conference Speech, Notes and Infographic
Join the conversation on Facebook and Twitter by using #nomoreskillsgap. We publish infographics, news and updates to help you create meaningful pathways.
Construction Career Pathways attendees are not required to sign up for the ACTE Conference to attend the workshop, however, those who do will receive a discount to the full conference.