Connect Industry and Education
Join NCCER as we bring together construction industry representatives and education leaders prior to ACTE’s CareerTech VISION 2016 Conference for an interactive and collaborative event on closing the skills gap through meaningful industry-education pathways.
4th Annual Construction Career Pathways
Date: Wednesday, Nov. 30, 2016
Time: 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. (times are subject to change)
Location: Las Vegas Convention Center
Cost: $75 per attendee
- Welcome and Overview
- Construction Career Pathways Initiative Update
- Success Stories from Industry and Education State Partnerships
- Breakout Session 1
- Breakout Session 2
- Lunch and Keynote Speakers
- Richard Cerenzio, Director at ISN Software Corporation
- J. Doug Pruitt, Chairman at Sundt Construction, Inc.
- Breakout Session 3
- Team Activity
- Open Discussion
- Recap and Path Forward
- Networking Reception
Newly added to this year’s conference agenda are three breakout sessions. Each 50-minute session will cover a different topic and will include a 10-minute Q&A session. All conference attendees will have the opportunity to attend each breakout session.
- Facilitator: Dan Belcher, NCCER
- Michael J. Sandroussi, Ed.D., Craft Center Training of Coastal Bend
- Robert E. Parker, Repcon
- Jimmy Greene, Associated Builders & Contractors Greater Michigan Chapter
- Ralph Mora, Associated General Contractors of New Mexico
- Facilitator: Tim Johnson, NCCER
- Philip C. Cleveland Ed.D., Alabama Department of Education
- Sean Stevens, Alabama Department of Education
- Jeff Rodenberg, TIC – The Industrial Company
- Charlie Freeburgh, Baton Rouge Community College
- Facilitator: Bill Underwood, Pearson
- Michael E. Barkett, Mississippi Construction Education Foundation
- Lee Nations, Associated Builders & Contractors Mississippi Chapter
- Gene Dudley, Alabama Community College System
- Zach Fields, Construction Education Foundation of Georgia
ACTE’s CareerTech VISION 2016
From Dec. 1-3, join the largest annual gathering of CTE professionals in an exciting, informative and inspirational educational agenda packed with more than 300 CTE sessions, a comprehensive expo and a rich array of networking opportunities. For more information, visit careertechvision.com.
Note: Construction Career Pathways attendees are not required to sign up for the ACTE Conference to attend the workshop, however, those who do will receive a discount to the full conference.